Wednesday, August 20, 2014

thrifted threads: birthday maxi dresses


it was my birthday last week... 
so i remembered that i received these two lovely dresses for my birthday ...last year.

they are so comfy and beautiful to touch...
i thought i would share them on
this 'what i wore wednesday' post.

as you can see i got spoiled...because ian got me not one, but two of them !!!
i really love them both...and have worn them often equally.

they are perfect for afternoon backyard bbqs or just walking around town.
because the evenings in victoria are pretty breezy,
 i always wear this denim jacket on top.

accessorizing is simple: light blue beaded necklaces to pull out the blues in the red,
 and grey-green glass beads to match the green.

i've come to really love maxi dresses... 
they are so flowy and comfortable... just my style !


erica
xoxo

p.s.  i'm linking up with lindsey at the pleated poppy for what i wore wednesday.

4 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday!!! Love those dresses, they are beautiful and look great one you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love denim jackets so I wish that I had breezes every night!
    Marie @ In Our Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love denim jackets too... i have a couple of them and pairing them with skirts and dresses. thanks for stopping by

      Delete

thank you for your kind words... they really do make my day !!!