Wednesday, May 14, 2014

thrifted threads: stripes with mustard

here goes my very first fashion post....



i probably should have made the bed first...

no, despite the name of my blog, these are not pajamas...
 i actually wore them around town picking up groceries and doing errands


the mustard pants are drawstring and are super comfy...
they are made of really light linen and don't need ironing.
the top is striped (black and white)
i'm really loving stripes lately...the fashion world out there seem to be pairing it with everything.
 most of my clothes (99.999%) have been thrifted...
i also have a lot of hand me downs from my three younger sisters.

scoring big isn't difficult because victoria,bc and especially the neighbouring town sidney,bc have the best thrift stores
 cost of total outfit:  $4 (it was originally $8 but there was a half price sale... )
and that's in canadian $$$$...

oh... i almost forgot
i accessorized with a long necklace  (thrifted...$1.50 ... i had to pay the full price since, the half price sale was only for clothes)
 most of the tags have been removed before time of purchase... so i have no idea of their original sources

i was going for a boho look... what do you think?



erica


2 comments:

  1. Gotta love the kinds of fabric that you don't actually have to iron! You definitely got some good deals on your thrifted clothes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to gravitate towards wrinkle-free... Maybe b/c I've worn too many uniforms in my youth

      Delete

thank you for your kind words... they really do make my day !!!