Wednesday, March 18, 2015

thrifted threads: channelling emmylou


welcome to 
'what i wore wednesday'
today, i'm linking up with lindsey at the pleated poppy for some fashion fun.

we spent a few days touring the beautiful cities of the wine counties of california
one of my favourite was the town of sonoma 
and its historic park filled with century old buildings.
we found this gorgeous building in the heart of the city.
perfect for a little photo shoot for this thrifted thread post!!
like the building,
everything i'm wearing is old and worn and so comfortable.

the thrifted top, which i've blogged about before
was one i found a couple of summers ago while visiting my family in calgary,alberta.

the cut-off shorts was an old favourite pair of jeans.

it's too bad i didn't have a cowboy hat for this pic... 
because it's my best attempt at channelling my inner emmylou harris (HAHAHA)
i love old buildings
the colours and textures of this beauty is just stunning!!!
don't you think so?


erica
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I love old buildings and most of my clothing comes for thrift stores. Too bad we are so far apart, I have the perfect hat for you to wear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you match the building in a way! You look lovely and so very happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those buildings are gorgeous! And your outfit, as always, just perfect! This has been one amazing trip for you guys. Enjoy the last little bit of it.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your kind words... they really do make my day !!!