Monday, March 2, 2015

hello monday


hello friends !!

welcome to 'hello monday
i'm linking up with lisa to greet the brand new week and all it has to bring.
hello unpopped magnolias... don't they remind you of extra large vanilla soft ice cream cones?

hello month of march... thank you for bringing more sunshine

hello daylight savings... are you ready to spring forward this coming saturday????

hello putting out the deck pillows and enjoying lounging on the back deck

hello report cards... they come home later this week and i already know they are going to be great

hello packing and getting ready for a little spring break get-a-way

hello cleaning and organizing this messy home that gave us so much comfort this past weekend

hello brand new beautiful week... i'm ready and receptive for all you have to offer !!




wishing you all a wonderful start to your week
erica
xoxo


10 comments:

  1. I love your magnolia tree, I have one in pink that is on my list to take photos of today. I love the trees when they are full of flowers and no leaves. I am not ready for day light savings time. I will be off kilter for months and just about the time I adjust it's time to turn the clock back ;) Enjoy a beautiful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tracey...the tree was a neighbourhood find... all i have in our backyard is a big english walnut. I agree, magnolias are so beautiful in flower but not so magnificent once leafed up.

      Delete
  2. I am not looking forward to springing ahead with the clocks this weekend, since I have to drive home the next day :) I will admit that the extra daylight in the evenings will be lovely, I just need to get home first to enjoy it.

    Happy Monday Erica! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be thinking of you and your drive home when i reset my clock !!!

      Delete
  3. I'm looking forward to springing ahead - I never got around to remembering how to change this one clock and now it will be correct again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we have one of those hard to reset clocks too... sometimes it's just easier to wait six months for it to be right again.

      Delete
  4. Magnolias are my very favorite trees. When I lived in Richmond VA, we had a grove of them just a few blocks from our apartment. My favorite place to be!

    Have a wonderful week. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are beautiful... we are lucky on the island because they are everywhere. Have a wonderful week too Yanic.

      Delete
  5. Hello Erica- these images are amazing!
    It's as if it snowing upwards with beautiful white blooms- gorgeous!
    I'm with you- heloooo daylight savings time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Camilla...magnolias are so gorgeous that taking beautiful pics becomes so easy. Have a great week

      Delete

thank you for your kind words... they really do make my day !!!