Tuesday, March 31, 2015

fun stuff :03/31/15


knitting:  
the scrappy fuchsia blanket is half way there !!
it is the hardest colour to photograph,
the fuchsia seems to glitter under sunlight?!?!


reading:
i'm still reading semple's where'd you go, bernadette
i leave a copy in my backpack so i can read it while riding the stationary bike at the gym.
meanwhile, david nicholl's us sits on the top of the collection of books on my night stand. 

both are such fun easy reads... 
did you know that maria semple wrote 
for 'mad about you' and 'arrested development' ?
two of my favourite sitcoms.

i'm about half way through both and would highly recommend them for your list.
so much to knit...
so much to read...

can life get any better???


erica
xoxo

10 comments:

  1. I loved Bernadette -- but didn't everyone? I haven't read David Nicholls, but I'll add him to my list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree,,, Bernadette is awesome...what do you think about Audrey???

      Delete
  2. the socks i am working just don't photograph well either, such a bummer. can't wait to see your blanket complete!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so funny how some colours just can't get captured by the lens...thanks for popping in

      Delete
  3. gorgeous colors! mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the blanket is coming along! Love the pillows in the background :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such bold and warm colors! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jess... the yarn is a collection of scraps...

      Delete
  6. I hear ya when it comes to photographing color. Difficult! I am a sucker for pink, so I'm loving the color of your yarn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Melody... I'm a sucker for this fuschia too!!

      Delete

thank you for your kind words... they really do make my day !!!