Tuesday, March 24, 2015

fun stuff: 03/24/15

knitting:  
the fuchsia scrappy blanket continues to grow !
i'm being adventurous and adding 
some robins egg blues and golden mustards to the mix...
you might not be able to see them...because i've introduced them very thinly.

reading:
i just (three hours ago) picked up a copy of 
maria semple's where'd you go, bernadette

i am two weeks behind the rest of my book club because i didn't manage to do the pick-up before going on holidays. but i've started and think that it is hilarious so far... 

but here is a testimonial from tricia, from my book club,  
"i'm enjoying it very much, hard to put down !!'"
(trica and i have very similar taste in books)
what are you reading and knitting?
care to share?

erica
xoxo

joining frontier dreams

9 comments:

  1. I just love that blanket, the colors are so rich and work so well together. I know you will be so cozy snuggled up under it reading your book.
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colors a lot! in the second blanket photo i can see the blue and mustard

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blanket looks like it is super soft! Beautiful colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think adding those thin stripes of color is a brilliant idea and really add something special to your blanket.
    I read Where'd You Go Bernadette and laughed out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed that book! Lovely knitting and the bits of blue are fantastic detail addition :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what great colors on that blanket!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That blanket is gorgeous! The colors are so vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! I'll have to check put Where'd You Go, it looks intriguing. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your kind words... they really do make my day !!!