Tuesday, March 10, 2015

knitting and reading: 03/10/15

knitting: 
i brought my fushia scrap blanket with me on our holidays and am knitting every chance i get. 
ian is doing most (i should really say 'all') of the driving so my hands are free to point out all the viewpoints and for working the knitting needles.

reading:
i've started mark nepo's new book 'the endless practice' and i am really enjoying it.  
I loved nepo's ' the book of awakenings' so much that i was so happy that this library book came in for me just in time for our holidays.

what are you knitting and reading?
care to share?
erica
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Your blanket is looking lovely - have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so happy and relaxed- enjoy your holidays and your beautiful fuchsia wrap...drool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. look at you on vacation knitting :) great photo!! hope you are having fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the travel knitting. I'm so jealous of you sitting the sun while knitting. Our weather isn't quite warm enough for that.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your kind words... they really do make my day !!!