Wednesday, October 8, 2014

thrifted threads: old favourites

 welcome to another what i wore wednesday... 
today, i'm linking up with lindsey at the pleated poppy to join in all the fashion fun.

if you've been following my thrifted threads posts,
you already know that 99.99% of my clothes are either thrifted 
or hand-me-downs from my lovely sisters.
  
i've been thrifting for years now and have found so many treasures.
most have cost less than i would pay for a cup of coffee.
but the one big problem with thrifting is 
when one finds so many beautiful and inexpensive pieces 
one tends to forget about old favourites.

not today... i dug through my closet and
i'm wearing my ultra faves.


 i found these in calgary about three years ago... 
they are made of heavy cotton with beautiful hand embroidery in the front.
 and if you can't tell by the pictures.... 
one came in a dark blue/denim shade and the second in purple.


 yes... these are still my favourite pieces.
i think i shall wear them for the next little while.

do you have a favourite piece of clothing?


erica
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your kind words... they really do make my day !!!