Wednesday, March 11, 2015

thrifted threads: living out of a suitcase

welcome to 
'what i wore wednesday'

while on holidays,
i've been living out of a suitcase that is smaller than my knitting bag !!

for this road trip down the west coast,
 i brought my favourite jeans,
 my favourite wool sweater (a jcrew hand-me-down from my little brother)
 and my beach combing crocs.

 but, seriously.... who cares about my outfit,
when you get views like these ?!?!?

this coast is breathtaking.
we have been so lucky with the weather...
 although the wind tends to pick up later in the afternoon,
the days remain balmy enough for exposed toes !!!

wishing you all a wonderful wednesday....
erica
xoso

joining lindsey

joining 

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely spot Erica- you look beautiful with the wind in your hair. Enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your kind words... they really do make my day !!!