Wednesday, March 25, 2015

thrifted threads: black and flowers

it's another 'what i wore wednesday'
i'm linking up with lindsey for some fashion fun.

it has been a busy couple of days since we got back from holidays.
i had a lot of running around to do to get settled in but i'm getting there.
the weather in victoria is much cooler than sunny california
so i'm back in my favourite black woolly sweater 
(you've seen this one tons before...)
and
a pair of colourful floral pants 
to celebrate spring!!!
the pants were from a 300 peso rack in puerto vallarta,
purchased a couple of years ago.
at that price (300 peso = $3), my daughter and i each bought a couple.

they are so much fun and super comfy to wear.
i pull them out every spring
in order to blend in with the blooms in victoria.

happy hump day everyone !!!
erica
xoxo


4 comments:

  1. very cute! I think I would practically live in that if I had one!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are super comfy... definitely a favourite...Thanks for popping in Steph

      Delete
  2. I love the look and you my dear are beautiful!
    I have a few favorite items I wear all the time so next
    week I am cleaning out and donating clothes that
    are just taking up space, leaving room for just the
    favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Tracey... you are so kind!!! I really need to cull my closet as well.

      Delete

thank you for your kind words... they really do make my day !!!