Sunday, March 15, 2015

postcard: napa valley

hello from the napa valley
we spent the day cruising through the scenic wine country 
and its numerous wineries.
this part of california is so beautiful !!
there seriously exist a winery in every corner of the valleys.
and... so many people walking around with wine goblets!?!?

i just have to wonder who is doing all the driving.
my three lovelies quickly dozed off 
during all the twisting and turning

but they quickly re-energized after some yummy gelato.
even ian got a treat or two !!!


erica
xoxo


9 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful- the countryside is lovely with all the green vines and trees....and the poppies!!!
    Have a great day with your fam today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Camilla... you would love this ride... the countryside is more than spectacular.

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful post Erica. I have been wanting to travel west for a few years now { I am originally from CA, Santa Ana}, but my youngest has never been, and I would love for him to visit.
    I hope you have a week filled with beauty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Tracey- oh you come from heavenly country- it is gorgeous here. You and your youngest will definitely have to come westward !!!

      Delete
  3. Everyday so much goodness from you. It all looks so lovely. I am glad you guys are having such a wonderful time. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim...the trip has been good for us all...I've been giddy since the first day.

      Delete
  4. Those poppies! So lovely. I miss California. My family is in the north, right at the base of Mt Shasta. It's been a long time since I've had a chance to visit them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jen, there are poppies everywhere... and roses too... I will have to check Mt. Shasta !!!

      Delete
  5. Those poppies! So lovely. I miss California. My family is in the north, right at the base of Mt Shasta. It's been a long time since I've had a chance to visit them.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your kind words... they really do make my day !!!