Wednesday, February 11, 2015

thrifted threads: pink pink everywhere

welcome to another 
"what i wore wednesday"
when i link up with lindsey for some fashion fun.

february is a beautiful month in victoria, b.c.
it is during this time of the year...
that the blooms decide to start their show.

there is pink, pink, and more pink everywhere in our city
and i decided to camouflage myself for this thrifted thread post.

i have blogged about this pink top before
i found it in a little thrift shop during our travels this past summer.
pink has never been at the top of my favourites of colours to wear.
except, of course, when i'm inspired by the cherry blossoms of february.

happy humpday everyone!!!
erica
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. It is gorgeous, and so fresh looking. And look at those blooms, just gorgeous! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes... all the cherry trees are just about to pop. Thanks for popping by and always saying hello...

      Delete
  2. you look lovely in pink, I'm not a fan either but I do have a few pieces in my wardrobe that I wear. I love the pink flowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen...i too love how the flowers wear pink so beautifully !!!

      Delete
  3. Erica, pink is my absolute favorite color! I am loving all the gorgeous pink in your photos. The street lined with trees....makes me want spring so badly. Love your pink top.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Darcel... you will have to come and visit Victoria, BC !!!

      Delete
  4. I love your thrift shop top! and I wish we had blossoms here...but we just have cold and snow in February in chicago

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Kathy...hope the chicago blossoms bloom soon for you

      Delete

thank you for your kind words... they really do make my day !!!