Monday, February 16, 2015

hello monday 02/16/15

hello friends !!!

welcome to another hello monday
i'm linking up with lisa to greet the new week and all the gifts it brings...


hello dentist appointment - it always surprises me when my six month appointment comes up - wasn't i just there getting my teeth cleaned ?!?


hello volunteering - i finished my five week training sessions this sunday, and am ready to start volunteering at the cridge centre this week.  it has been an incredible learning and eye-opening experience and i am so grateful and so excited to be part of this.

hello february birthday - my first born turns seventeen tomorrow (and he has requested cheesecake !!!) 

hello  backyard gardening - yes, the forecast is for sun sun sun this week - perfect for this fairweather gardener (so much has already popped up in our backyard...now, to get rid of those weeds!)

hello grocery list - my teens hosted another party this friday past and the pantry and fridge are bare.  i think this will be my first tackle this beautiful monday morning...




wishing you all a wonderful start to your week

erica
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Hope you had a lovely Monday Erica. Seventeen, wow!!! And backyard gardening, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know... seventeen... it seems like it happened yesterday!?!?

      Delete
  2. happy birthday to your son!!! I dread the dentist and when I'm done with a cleaning, I wonder why I dread it (childhood trauma...). Lovely photos and enjoy your celebrating! and your volunteering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Karen... i actually love visiting the dentist (even though i've had my fair share of childhood trauma without novocain)

      Delete

thank you for your kind words... they really do make my day !!!