Tuesday, February 10, 2015

knitting and reading: 02/10/15


i found this photo on pinterest
and couldn't stop laughing !!!
hope it makes you smile.


my knitting in comparison is not quite as advanced
I'm still working on my second set of dish cloths.
 this bright green yarn has been fun to work with 
during these gray and rainy days we've been having.

i finished nerburn's neither wolf nor dog (a**** must read) 
and have picked up
kasuo ishiguro's the remains of the day.

i have watched the movie version 
with anthony hopkins and emma thompson and loved it,
so i thought i would give the book version a try.
i'm only a third into the book and i am enjoying it very much.
ishiguro writes beautifully !


erica
xoxo





8 comments:

  1. I loved the movie too and didn't know there was a book version. Great slippers! I love my knitted dishcloths - so useful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Pinterest photo is hilarious. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Pinterest photo is hilarious. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes that did make me smile. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That slipper picture is funny! I like that green and black together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That made me laugh out loud! So funny! Your dishcloths continue to look lovely, I love all the color combos you've been playing with!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The picture on Pinterest is so funny. It made me smile, so funny. Your dishcloths are really nice, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your kind words... they really do make my day !!!