Saturday, May 9, 2015

super step

it had been a really hectic week.
from beginning to end, there were things that kept needing my time and attention.
so by this morning...
i didn't want to get out of bed.
(oh boy, it was a struggle)

but harlow's stare got to me and soon we were walking our route
then soon after my runners were on
and i found myself at the gym stretching and warming up.

 super step saturday !!!
i only ever miss a class if i am away on holidays...
an hour later...
i'm feeling exhilarated, revitalized, re-energized
no more agony (anywhere in my body)...
was it really all in my head?

erica
xoxo

hope you all a wonderful start to your weekend

4 comments:

  1. Amazing how those first few minutes can be so hard, but once you sink into it, it feels so good. I felt the same way about my run this morning :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is only hard if i think about it too much...if i could only go to bed with my runners on it would be much easier (haha!!) have a great weekend Kim

      Delete
  2. I'd be motivate it I got to stare at that :-)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your kind words... they really do make my day !!!