Tuesday, June 23, 2015

fun stuff 06/23/15

nothing new...
same teal scrap blanket
same moby dick and 10 minutes a day of french
 it has been really busy around here 
with the ending of school and summer vacation plans just around the corner.
the blanket is growing for sure because it is what i grab whenever i need a break from all the craziness.  however, because it is getting too big, and won't fit into my suitcase, i am going to have to find something smaller to work on while on holidays.

as for moby dick ...even this abridged version is really testing my urge to skim and skip !!!

what are you knitting? reading?
care to share

erica
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. The blanket looks great! I have to say, as hot as it is here, I can't imagine knitting it in the summer. Just having a shawl in my lap while knitting it just about did me in.;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anke, our temperature has been in the high teens...and with the ocean breeze, it sometimes gets chilly by late afternoon (perfect for blanket knitting!!!)

      Delete
  2. love how the blanket is looking. such a great idea to use up scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what your holiday knit will be :) I am reading Comfort and Joy by Kristin Hannah, and still working on a hat for my little man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blanket is moving right along - and your scrap pile must be dwindling!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your kind words... they really do make my day !!!