Thursday, April 9, 2015

guardians of my garden

                                   they sit there
                                   in the silence
                                   keeping watch
                                   slowly getting buried
                                   amongst the spring growth
                                    they remind me
                                    to lift my face to the sun 
                                    and just breathe

                                   they call me
                                   to come and sit for a while
                                   and soak up a little tranquility
                                   guardians of my garden
                                   keepers of simple living


erica
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. I am jealous.....what a beautiful garden you have and so far along to boot! You must live in a warmer climate zone, we still have snow on the mountains. Thanks for sharing these beautifies with us!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Victoria BC, lotusland.. the garden zone is great (if I only had a green thumb!!!) I had to put these ornaments in the garden so Ian wouldn't whipper snip my special plantings. They were markers where he mustn't go near!!
      have a great weekend Camilla

      Delete
  2. So nice to see the beautiful sun shinning brightly Erica :0) thank you for sharing it with me today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "keepers of simple living"...I like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your guardians and that outlook on life!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your kind words... they really do make my day !!!