Saturday, April 11, 2015

chain link beauty

some people
look for 
a beautiful place

others
make a place
beautiful

                    -hasbat inavat khan
i don't know if it is due to aging/maturing/graying around the temples,
or maybe it's a perspective that i have cultivated after much practice,
but quietly and surely, 
everything around me is becoming so beautiful...

at first i thought it was the season
but as summer turned to autumn then into winter and back to spring,
this euphoria continued.

i walk the dog
and stumble upon beauty around every corner.

maybe it has always been there, 
and now, i'm finally attuned to it.

maybe all the creative people decided to move into my neighbourhood?
because the chain link fences are now covered with blossoms.



wishing you all a very lovely weekend!!!
erica
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. You have awakened :) Enjoy all that beauty my friend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more- it's what you see and how you see it.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful post. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. : )

    ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that I'm lucky to live in a place where beauty is easy to find -- when I'm awake enough to notice!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your kind words... they really do make my day !!!