Wednesday, November 19, 2014

thrifted threads: purple scarf

hurray !!!
the purple scarf is finished

welcome to another 'what i wore wednesday' 
when i link up with lindsey for some fashion inspiration

after finding some thrifted yarn... 
my knitting needles were quick to knit this simple scarf
it didn't take long, even though i am not a very fast knitter.

it was such a fun and easy project to do
and wearing it has been just as much fun.


as you can see, 
i wore the scarf three ways... 
i'm so glad that it was long enough for a full wrap around the neck.

i paired with an old crew neck cotton pullover that i've had for years, 
it was the perfect purple match !!!

i'm definitely a lover of scarves.
needless to say, my knitting needles currently busy with another one.


erica
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. It looks great! I love scarves too, there is always one around my neck during the winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful scarf and just in time for this crazy weather, assuming you have the crazy weather. I wear all of my finished shawls as scarves--so cozy and warm!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your kind words... they really do make my day !!!