Wednesday, December 3, 2014

thrifted threads: burgundy



welcome to another 
'what i wore wednesday'
today, i'm linking up with lindsey for some fashion fun

unbeknownst to me... this is suppose to be the colour of the season.
my hygienist wanted the source of my sweater...
even my daughter was eye-ing it.


well, unlucky for them,
this burgundy sweater
was a thrifted handmade find !!

i spotted this hand knit wool cardigan a couple of summers ago,
 a season when all the sweaters 
at the thrift store goes on sale.

nobody noticed it when i wore it last winter
(i don't know what colour was in season then?)
but it seems to be getting a lot of admiration this year.


hope you are all keeping warm and cozy in your woolies this season.
as i write this post, it looks like another frosty morning
but sun sun sun all day.

erica
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. You always find the best clothes. One day I must go thrifting with you :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your kind words... they really do make my day !!!