Monday, July 27, 2015

rose meditation

i've been practising since we got here...
before we left victoria for this trip,
i watched a youtube video of eckhart tolle discussing ideas from his book a new earth.
he mentioned using a flower to bring spaces of awareness into your daily life.
 so i've been practising since we got here...
every time i see a rose during our long walks,
i stop, breath, feel the aliveness of the rose, feel the aliveness in me,
and remind myself that all there ever is...is the present moment
because paris is full of beautiful rosescapes 
(especially around the cathedrals!!!)
it is a wonderful way for me to become present and aware during my day.
and if by chance i don't find a rose, 
i do the meditation with hollyhocks too!!!

erica
xoxo

1 comment:

thank you for your kind words... they really do make my day !!!