Wednesday, October 28, 2015

thrifted threads: blue-ey greys


welcome to another
'what i wore' wednesday
when i link up with lindsey and the ladies for some fashion fun !!
the rain and grey skies of november have arrived,
yet the last time i looked, it was still october ?!?
according to the weather network, 
it is going to be a wet, bring-your-umbrella-kind of month...
so many of my west-coast friends are already planning their get-a-way to drier lands.
i found my favourite blue-grey sweater the other day...
in my daughter's room,
 at the bottom of a pile of more of my clothes
 that she has confiscated to use as her own.
this sweater is great - not just for comfort and coziness and easy wear,
but it somehow matches/camouflages all the grey strands of hair
 that keeps multiplying on my head (ugh!!!).
life has been busy and good - so busy and good that i need to apologize 
for neglecting this blog and all the blogs i normally visit.
i'm off to parent-teacher interviews this afternoon.
can you tell how excited i am about going? (NOT)

happy humpday everyone!!!
erica
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Your daughter is borrowing your clothes, you are one cool mom :) I love the sweater, and think I would be borrowing it too if I lived with you.

    Hope the interviews went well.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your kind words... they really do make my day !!!