Thursday, February 11, 2016

graffiti game

                              you may paint 
                              over me,
                              but i will
                              still be
                              here
                                           - anonymous
if we only had the secret code,
it would all (the graffiti, life, teens, etc.) make sense.

but then that would be too easy (wouldn't it?)

for sure it's a game of thinking outside of the box (my favourite !)
but even after years and years of thinking outside of the box...i still don't get it (ugh?!?)

maybe not getting it, maybe not having it all figured out is the point (AHA!!)

maybe being comfortable with the messiness, the uncertainties, 
the curve balls, the ugliness, the graffiti of life is the game... 
and that it's best to remember that there are no set rules.


living with teenagers...
and surviving !!!
erica
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I loved the teen years with my two. I found the son to be slightly more enjoyable since my daughter squeaked a little bit too much during a crisis. Have fun and enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Living with teens is an adventure isn't it? I loved the intensity they felt for things, and there bright outlook on life and dreams.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said, You just have to hang in there and hope you can up for air once in a while- as you love and support them thru the messes of life. Very creative images- love it. Happy Valentines day xo

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your kind words... they really do make my day !!!