Monday, March 7, 2016

spring windows

the wind
told the grasses,
and the grasses
told the trees.

the trees
told the bushes,
and the bushes
told the bees.

the bees 
told the robin,
and the robin
sang out clear,
wake up!
wake up!

spring is here !!

                 -pinterest
my south facing windows are all pink and blue right now.
and YES...they were wide open during the warmest part of the days ALL weekend long.

we had a weekend of sunshine...
filled with long oceanside walks, ice cream cones and cheesecake, 
people watching and coffee sipping at outdoor cafes, 
family movie nights, mowing the lawn, 
and cleaning windows.

wishing you all a beautiful start to your week.

erica
xoxo

joining karen

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that poem!!!! So happy spring is finding you. I sure hope it's waiting for me when I get home :)

    Have a wonderful week Erica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the poem :) no windows opened here but the sun is shining and I took off my jacket for a bit. It was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your kind words... they really do make my day !!!