Wednesday, November 4, 2015

thrifted threads: pumpkin orange


it's gourds and pumpkin season
and i'm dressed for it !!!
the pumpkin patches look pretty picked over these days
but the bins of gourds are still overflowing at the farmers' barn markets.
i have had this thrifted pumpkin colour pull-over for a couple of years now
and i tend to wear it most around this time of year,
just to blend in with all those gorgeous autumn colours.
i'm definitely more fall than winter.
i love everything about this season...
except for the fact that my allergies peak right about now!!!

this is me...smiling through my swollen, puffy eyes.
mother nature seems to have mistaken my eyes as pin cushions 
(and no, i don't believe in antihistamines, whining seems to do the trick for me)
it is also the same me...after triple sampling the leftover halloween chocolates
(herseys cookies and cream - i tried to give them away, honestly)
wishing you all a lovely autumn day!!!
erica
xoxo

joining lindsey


4 comments:

  1. You are the queen of thrift shop shopping! Great sweater.
    I love gourds. For a few years, I obsessively drew and painted them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a wonderful time of year, and your sweater blends in perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a pumpkin color wearing gal, love love love your sweater!! I also love this season. I agree with Caffeine Girl you are the queen of thrift shops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that jumper it looks cosy and is a great colour. I am sorry to hear that you have allergies which are worse at this time of year, that must be very frustrating.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your kind words... they really do make my day !!!